Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Booo It was Halloween Night -- Boogity Boogity Boo

Print  Friendly and PDF
On Halloween Night, me, my family and friends went to this Jack O'Lantern spook fest called Blaze in upstate NY that people were ooh-ing and aww-ing about. Boy was I glad I went! They had converted about an acre of land into a huge pumpkin patch where 4,000 individually hand-carved, illuminated jack o’ lanterns were arranged into breathtaking display of dinosaurs, beehives, nest of snakes, cemetery, sea world, mummies, sunflower field and what not.. I have never seen anything like that. It was un-freaking-believable..Such pumpkin artistry all in one place..I was thrilled to bits..I did my best to capture them in the photos but its true what experts say - Eye is the best camera. Loved Loved Loved it.Can't wait to go there next year with a much more sophisticated camera and with more tricks up my sleeve to capture them at their best with my clicks. Anyways, check these pictures out. I`m posting a handful from a load of shots taken:

The entrance to the pumpkinhenge:

Beehives: Pumpkins arranged into bees and beehives:

Jurassic Park:

Anaconda on the prowl:

Jack O'Lanterns Lined up in a row:

Witches on Broomsticks:

Squiggly EyeBall:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)