The recipe is adapted from the base version that is actually for muffins,using all-purpose flour and eggs, and originally comes from 'Redwood City Kiwanis Farmer's Market Almanac' posted here.
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup, unsifted
- Baking soda & Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp each
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1/8 tsp
- Allspice - 1/8 tsp
- Ripe Hachiya Persimmon - 2,chunked
- Ripe Strawberry - 6, diced
- Olive Oil - 1/3 cup
- Honey - 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a blender, add the oil, honey,chunked persimmon and puree.
- Pour the puree into the bowl and using a whisk or spatula mix gently.
- Pour into any greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture gets a thick custard-like consistency.
- Cool for 10 minutes and stir in the diced strawberries.
- Use ramekins to mold the mixture into pudding. Serve warm.