Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Acknowledging Awards

Print  Friendly and PDF
I was so happy when I got a couple of awards from Priya of Priya's Feast. They were the first award bestowed on my blogging self for my Diwali entries. No doubt I am overjoyed and encouraged to work hard and acquire some more..Since I am a newbie I am still "learning the ropes" of awards and stuff..so, a bit late in claiming them..

 
Thanks a bunch Priya.

This is from SrishKitchen,second place for EFM-Oats Series. I will cherish this one, Srilekha. Thank you.



These 2 were passed on by Nithya of 4th sense samayal, Sweet Sarah of Vazhayila.Thanks a bunch you both.
 

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)