Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Apple Banana Smoothie With Strawberry Floats

Print  Friendly and PDF
This smoothie is truly refreshing. This is what I make myself after my  morning workouts. Instead of just eating a banana I make this as a reward for work(out) well done.


Ingredients:
  • Banana - 1, medium, sliced, 2 slices - for garnish
  • Red Apple - 1/2, cored, peeled and diced
  • Strawberry - 3-4, 3 -fine diced, 1 - garnish
  • Skimmed Milk - 1 cup
  • Vanilla Ice cream - 1 small scoop (optional)
Procedure:
  • Throw all the ingredients except the Strawberry and the ones for garnish and puree.
  • Pour into a stemmed glassware and stir in the diced Strawberries.
  • Garnish with a Strawberry and couple of slices of bananas on either side of the strawberry for a visual treat.
Makes 1 Serving.

Enjoy!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I have never thought to use apple in a smoothie. I wish I would have found this yesterday! When my husband and I got home from work, I threw some strawberries, wheat germ, rice milk, and honey into the blender and we enjoyed the smoothie while going for a walk. I wished I had more fruit to put in it, but I did have apples and didn't even think to use them. I bet they would add a natural sweetness like bananas do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)