This is so easy to make I can do it with my eyes closed.Its very crunchy on the outside,gooey on the inside and its a lot of reward for so less an effort.This makes its way to Srivalli's Kid's Delight Event, WYF-Light Meal Event hosted by EC @ SimpleIndianFood to Say Cheese Event @SimplySara
- Red Potato - 2 medium, skinned, boiled and mashed
- Red Onion - 1, small, diced
- Cheddar Cheese - Grated, 1/2 of a cup
- Parmesan cheese - Grated, 1/4 cup (optional)
- Cornflakes - 1 cup, for coating, powdered to breadcrumbs consistency
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add the mashed potatoes and all of the ingredients.
- Mix it and form nice bite-sized balls.
- In a plate, spread the coarse cornflakes and roll the balls to coat evenly.
- Line them in a foil-line tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup.