Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Love "Le Creuset" Pots and Pans + some reposts

Print  Friendly and PDF
Hi lovelies, how are you all doing? I have been away for nearly 2 weeks due to 1.MIL's arrival and 2.nearly a month-long condition called "Menorrhagia" due to thyroid imbalance which has made me severely anemic,fatigued and dizzy spells abound. So I have been taking it easy. But I am back on track and will slowly but steadily catch up with all your posts.

Now, Do you all remember what I got for Mother's Day? A 10-piece 'All-Clad pots and pans' set after pestering DH for nearly a year. With my wedding anniversary fast approaching(just a dozen days away), I am routing for something else - A new set of pots and pans, but this time from Le Creuset. Now I don't have to tell you all about this superior brand of french cookware, all made by experienced craftsmen for a lifetime enjoyment. I own a couple of pans from this award-winning cookware and I have to say I thoroughly enjoying cooking/baking in them.

So if you cooking fanatics are looking for a cult to follow or a crusade to join, wait no more. Check these wide array of Le Creuset pots and pans and start collecting. While doing so, write a will/a decree,if you will, for those pans to leave it behind, cause these pots and pans will far outlive you.If you take good care of it, that is!:-)

A few of my favorite things I already own/I wish to own, from Le Creuset:
Square Baking Pans In Carribean($25): Excellent stoneware that is an answer for most of your baking needs. I have these in Cherry and I enjoy baking with these.
2.25 Quart Saucier Pan in Cassis($160): An ideal multi-task pan for making Sauce, Stock, Saute or Sambhar.A bit pricey but IMHO totally worth the price.
Ramekins in Cobalt ($10 each):Excellent for keeping Salt/Pepper/Sugar or ideal for making mousse, creme brulee or flan.

8-0z Petite Casseroles in Cherry ($20 each):This attractive mini-casserole has me dreaming of Pot-pies,French onion soups, Baked puddings and Portion-control lasagnas.

For more choices and colors, check the "Le Creuset" Page @ CSNStores.com

Some re-posts for upcoming event this month:
For this month's Monthly Mingle - Party Treats, brainchild of Meeta of What's For Lunch Honey, hosted at Sara's Corner:
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

35 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back.Those pans & pots are so colourful,will surely give an eligant look to our kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor you, hope you feel better soon! I'm sure your anniversary gifts will cheer you up...Hope to see you back once you've recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a chance to post something so good. Enjoy your time :)

    I love the ramekins and would love to have that. Is it available online or do they also have a physical store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Priya -- It is available online. Click the link that I have mentioned above every picture and it will take to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon dear...the pots are too attractive...hve to visit the store...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon dear. That's so painful to know, I understand. Beautiful array of kitchen treasures ....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post CL.good collections of pots/pans/baking stuff..and who dont love Le Crueset..just awesome...take care and get well soon..hope to see ur mouthwatering goodies soon...missing ur creative colorful posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bakeware. I want it all. I am in need of some new bakeware badly. Will start saving my pennies..lol

    Hope you are feeling better. Must be tough not feeling well with a little one running around too, not to mention mother-in-law..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so much cheaper in the US actually, they are crazy exp in SG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. மிகவும் அருமையான விதவிதமான சமையல் பாத்திரங்கள்...அழகு....

    ReplyDelete
  12. நானும் திரும்பவும் நீண்ட இடைவெளிக்குபிறகு திரும்பவும் ப்ளாக் பக்கம் வருகிறேன்...உங்களுடைய பதிவுகளை காண ஆவலாக இருக்கிறேன்...நன்றி...

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh bless you get well soon at least your MIL can help you around the house, well mine didn't much he he but hope yours does

    lol Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get well soon, CL! I love Le Creuset!! And urging folks to include them in a will was cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely pieces of sets!!.. looks lovely.. do take it easy on urself and give a proper rest.. get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear CL,

    Hope you feel better soon and share many of your delicacies with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Le Creuset pots, really beautiful and excellent quality.
    Wishing you a great week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Lassie
    How are you?
    I wish I had all these things here!!!
    I had forgotten the stuffed Mushroom..It is a good reminder..Must make it again.
    I feel good that you liked the shrimp coconut dish...try it you will like it.
    Have a nice day
    ushnishda

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that square baking pan..as nags said its very expensive here..

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so glad that you are feeling better now! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope you feel better soon, till then just take it easy ,take enough rest and enjoy the time with your family.
    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  22. ah i love creuset so much that i have to now remind myself to stop buying them due to lack of space to store em...
    nice 2 see u bak..take care of urself.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Nags - They aren't that cheaper in the US too...but totally worth the price.But DH is penny-pinching when it comes to splurging on pricey pots/pans.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Quite expensive...but I really want one to bake the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Get well soon dear..lovely post.
    Beautiful kitchen wares..superb.
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh take good care and get well soon! pretty good collection, but gotta stay bit away since i have no more space in my kitchen! :p

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cool !
    Hope you'll be back soon.Take care dear !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those are cool pots and pans! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great to see you back, Lassie. Loved all those cookwares..Hope you will be alright soon..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope you feel better indeed!...those pots...still on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey, sorry to hear that you were not well. Hope you get better soon! I too had a week of crazy dizzy spells - took rest for a week, and felt a lot better afterwards.
    Anyways, enjoy those ramekins, they continue to be on my wishlist!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)