This appetizer is something that will invigorate a person to jump and do a Salsa. Me for instance, as I am totally feeling the blues due to the Pollen allergy. My loud sneeze is giving my little boy heart palpitations and the watery, itchy eye is driving me nuts.Don't feel like doing anything at all but curl up on the couch and vegetate.
- Avocado, Pineapple, Tomato - Each 1/4 cup, fine diced
- Black Olives - 1/8 cup, fine diced
- Red Onion - 2 tbsp or more, fine diced
- Jalepenos or Cracked pepper and Salt for taste
- Lemon juice - 2-3 tbsp
- In a bowl, add all of the above ingredients and toss gently to incorporate.
- Chill for an hour before serving.