A few of my favorite things - Boiled Potato(Potato),Cooked Chickpea(Chickpea and Salt),Baked Salmon(Fish, Salt and Pepper), Tri-Color Pasta Dish(Veggies, Pasta, Oil and Ariosto Seasonings).Few Ingredient Fixing is what I like best. That doesn't mean I will compromise on flavor. No way! For this dish I used Ariosto's "Aglio e Peperoncino"- A very picante seasoning made with garlic, dry red chilli, sea salt, parsley and spinach.I used only 3/4 tsp for this recipe and that was a little too much. So now you know how spicy and flavor-packed it is.This is probably what I will make whenever "Easy does it" becomes the order of the day. This goes as an entry to this week's Presto Pasta Nights hosted at Thyme for Cooking.
- Tri-Color Rotini/Corkscrew pasta - 4 cups, cooked
- Mixed Veggies(2 Baby Green-Squash, 10 Button Mushrooms, 1 shallot, 1 Roma Tomato) - 2 1/2 cups
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Ariosto Seasoning "Aglio e Peperoncino" - 3/4 tsp
- In a skillet, add the olive oil and saute the mixed veggies for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and add the cooked pasta.Mix gently until evenly incorporated.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl and garnish with tomatoes and some shallot slices.