Did I tell you that I am a big fan of smoothies? Why? Because they are super-easy to make and super-healthy for you. This one is a healthy smoothie that looks and tastes great.
- Kiwi - 2, ripe
- Banana - 1, medium
- Yogurt - 2 cups, whipped and slightly diluted with water
- Honey - 2 tsp, optional
- Peel and chunk the kiwi fruit. Slice the banana.Add to a juicer jar.
- Pour the whipped yogurt and puree the ingredients.
- Divide and pour the pureed smoothie into tall glasses.
- Top with a tsp of honey before serving.