This is an interesting award given to me by Saju of The Novice Kitchen. I thank her sincerely for rewarding this to me.The reason why this is interesting is because this award comes with not one but seven demands.Looks like I have been tagged. Be patient and read on.
The seven demands:
- Copy the award to your blog.
- Thank the person giving the award.
- Place a link to their blog.
- Name seven things people don't know about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers.
- Place a link to those bloggers.
- Leave a comment to those bloggers letting them know about the award.
- Sucker for warm-oil scalp massage, mango lassi and paranormal-genre movies.
- An Emotional wreck when listening to melody- find Instrumental music like smooth jazz, classical and blues very soothing and powerful.Such kinda music strikes a chord and I start my waterworks.Quite embarassing in public.
- Unusual love of fridge-magnets and miniature Lord Ganesha idols - a recent development.
- Morbid Fascination of Skulls, Bones and Corpse's rotting pattern - my dream trip would comprise of all the catacomb tours in europe and end with a trip to the Body Farm in University of Tennessee where scientists leave plenty of corpses outside to study its rotting pattern.
- Fear of ceiling fans, empty swinging-swings and billowing curtains- don't ask me why. My heart beats faster and louder than a vehement drumbeat if I have to sleep under a ceiling fan or look at an empty swing moving back and forth in a park. And my house has heavily-lined curtains.
- Extremely merciful and kind hearted towards old people - had I been a geriatrist I would have been extremely successful.
- Believe in life after death - very curious (BUT NOT READY YET) to know about a soul's journey into the afterlife.