Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Awesome Products for the Kitchen

Print  Friendly and PDF
Beso has me dreaming of Kitchen Gadgets. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, Beso is the one-stop online destination that scours for products(you name it, they get it) from diverse online shopping retailers in a consolidated custom-tailored way. A huge portal if you will.
Just yesterday I was surfing Beso and found myself wishing for this super-elegant Neiman-Marcus Cake Plate with Dome. It was love at first sight.
When people say homemade pasta rocks, I didn't quite understand how much until I had a plate of it recently at a friend's place. Now I am in want of this efficient but economical Atlas Marcato Pasta Maker that means business -
How about these Le Creuset 4 set mini-casserole for under a $100 bucks? I wouldn't mind having these in Cherry or Cobalt or both
I would be finding reasons to host a party if I had this eye-catching Spode Blue Italian Party Platter -
Now this Blue Rose Pottery 16-piece dinnerware will ensure that me and my folks dine in style. What do you think?
This RSVP International Marble Pastry Board and Sur La Table Marble Rolling Pin with Stand has me thinking of pies, pastries and more-
If you need anything for your kitchen, living room or dining room definitely check Beso and surf to your heart's content.
The Links for all the above Products:
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

35 comments:

  1. i simply love those Le Creuset casserol....red hot bful color...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely gadgets,no one would say no to these kitchen helpers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool in deed, awesome Neiman-Marcus Cake Plate, I am in love too.
    Wishing a lovely weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lassie
    Congrats , now you hvae made tripple century 301 followers ..that speaks of your great site, a really great site indeed.
    Nice clicks
    Have a nice weekend
    ushnishda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh jus the post i love...i love everything u picked specially the marble slab and rolling pin and im grateful to u for that info!!
    U made it so muc easier for me!!
    I love the BEso blog too and must check out their stuff!!

    HAve been here for all ur delicious posts , but sadly leave without a note coz my laptop hangs and not jus once or twice...whew!!!

    Have a very very wonderful weekend sweety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to have this kitchen products...எனக்கே எனக்காக...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much eye candy here...my wallet is NOT safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice kitchen items. it will be fun if we can have them in kitchen and kitchenshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have that marble pastry board and rolling pin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the pasta making kit, but the rest a surely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Loved all the kitchen gadgets but one I would like is the Marble pastry board and rolling pin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful products. Might give a lovely touch to the cooking. Following you to get more of such things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the heads up on that site, I had never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of this site. Thanks for the info. I especially love that cake plate:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW ,adore the pasta machine the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful kitchen products, love that cake plate..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to collect kitchen gadgets. thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the marble pastry board! I'm on my way to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I have all of them? LOL ...they look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty objects! I love that cake plate and the LE Creuset pans!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are amazing products out there...Wish I have the pasta maker.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lassi, you've no idea how much I love go shopping for this kind of stuffs. My favourite should be those casserole pots. Gosh, so seducing! Thanks for sharing.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome stuff here.. the cake stand looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been wanting a pasta maker too. I'll have to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow lovely kitchen gadgets..Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So Lassie, If you live in the new england area, they have this chain called the christmas tree shops- go check it out, you'll get your polish dining set for a fraction of the price...sadly we moved- no CTS in our area. :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to have all of them in my kitchen. I especially love the marble rolling pin n board

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)