This is probably the easiest thing to make with Puff Pastry and with just 5 ingredients too. Isn't that sweet? And hey, Happy Valentine's Day 2010.
- Puff Pastry sheet - 1, thawed for 25-30 minutes
- Confectioner's Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Granulated Sugar - 5 tsp
- Honey - 1 tsp or Egg-white of 1 egg
- Roll the thawed pastry on a work surface dusted with confectioners sugar.If the flour tears at the folds, patch it up with fingers.
- Mix the cinnamon and the granulated sugar and sprinkle it on both sides. Press the sugar into the pastry with hands.
- Fold both the ends of the pastry inwards till they meet midway.
- Fold the pastry one over the other.(see picture below).
- Let it sit in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the pastry into 18 -20 pieces and line them up 2-3 inches apart in a greased cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Apply glaze of choice and bake for 25-30 minutes turning them midway so it evenly bakes on both sides.
- Move to cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.Store in air-tight container.