I come back with another review for the Ariosto Seasonings(for Roasted/Grilled Fish).With Sea Salt, Rosemary, Laurel, Garlic, Juniper,Sage, Parsley and Oregano this is probably the only seasoning that you will need to replicate this recipe in your kitchen.Tasty Salmon Bites are ready in under 30 minutes.Last week I had made this and I used Spinach Pesto Dip that complemented the fish so well.
this link that has the email address of Mr.Lo Presti.
- Salmon Fillets - 2
- Ariosto Seasonings - 1 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 3 tsp
- Cherry Tomatoes - a handful
- Mint leaves - 12-15#s
- Skewers - 4-5
- Cut the Salmon fillet into cubes and smear Olive oil.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the cubes and layer them on the oven-proof dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Rest the fish for 5 minutes before skewering it with the cherry tomatoes and mint leaves.
- Eat as is or with 'The Spinach Pesto Dip'.