What Lassi tastes better than an Authentic Mango Lassi? Not many really. Except maybe this one.The sweetness of the Lassi and the slight bitter taste of the Blackberries strike a right balance. If the taste-buds can sing they probably would sing a ballad called "Unchained Melody".Yes they would.
- Ripe Mango chunks - 1 cup (No need for sweetening if using Canned Sweetened Mango Pulp)
- Cold Milk/Butter Milk - 1/4 cup (use more for a thinner Lassi)
- Sugar/Honey/Agave Syrup - for taste
- Blackberries - a handful
- Pulp the Mango chunks in a blender along with cold Milk/ButterMilk
- Stir in the sugar/honey/Agave Syrup.
- Divide it into shot glasses.
- Top it with Blackberries.