Now this is a healthy and awesome treat for young and the old alike.This is packed with fiber, certain vitamins, a breeze to make and tastes good, which in my opinion is a major bonus. So don't hesitate to try this at home. Kids will love it and so will you.
- Almonds - a handful, blanched
- Cashews - a handful
- Pecan/Walnuts -a handful
- Dried sugar-free figs - 4
- Dried apricots - 4
- Dark Raisins - a handful
- Craisins - a handful (optional)
- Dates - 6
- Pear Juice - 1/8 cup (Any naturally sweet juice of choice can be used)
- In a food processor, coarsely blend(pulse) all the dry fruits and nuts with little bit of orange juice.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 bite-size balls and refrigerate for an hour before consuming.