Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Acknowledging Awards - 2

Print  Friendly and PDF
I love awards. This little beauty was passed on to me by Aruna Manikandan of Veggie Paradise many moons ago. Thanks a bunch Aruna.


The next couple of awards have been passed by Sailaja Damodaran of Sailaja's Kitchen. Thanks for your generosity.



This pretty award was given to me by Sumi of Sumi's Kitchen a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Sumi.

Last but certainly not the least, this was shared by AshaLatha of Asha-Oceanichope. I love it. Thanks a lot, Asha.

I too would like to be generous in sharing this with my blogger buddies. Please accept it.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. CHEERS TO YOU!!!!!!! May God shower all his blessings on you.....Happiness always...

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)