Inspired by Naked Juice's "East-Meets-West" Lychee-Coconut Water juice, I set out to make a similar version at home with the addition of peaches. The Lychee is super sweet, so is the coconut water so there is no need to add sugar. A true elixir for anyone having a summer meltdown.
- 12 Lychee, peeled and stoned
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh/Packed Peaches (Fresh is Better as packed is too sweet)
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups Coconut Water
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes/Crushed Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Holding the Lychee in one hand, cut the tip off with a sharp knife. Start peeling.
- Cut open and remove the stone.
- Repeat for the remaining fruits.
- Add the peeled-stoned Lychee and all the other ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour into serving glasses.Drink immediately or refrigerate. Perfect summer drink!