Smoothies are easy to make and a great way to get one's daily servings of veggies and fruits. I have added whey protein to fortify my smoothie and keep those hunger cravings at bay for a little longer. I know the color isn't very tempting but the taste is anything but. Just make sure to drink it right away cause the smoothie does turn to an ugly shade of blue afterwards..
- Day1(Green): Spinach, Avocado and Banana Smoothie "Leprechaun Smoothie"
- Day2(Red): POM Sangria
- Day3(Brown): Spiced Indian Tea "Masala Chai"
- Day4(White): Flavored Buttermilk "Neer Mor/Masala Mor"
- Day5(Orange): Carrot,Mango, Ginger, Celery Smoothie
- Day6(Yellow): Boiled Corn on the Cob
- 2 Frozen Small Chiquita Banana
- 1 Tbsp Freeze-dried Blueberry Powder
- 1 Scoop(~3 Tbsp) of Vanilla Flavored Whey Protein
- 2 Cups Skimmed Milk or more/less
- 1 Cup Ice cubes or more/less
- Grind the freeze dried blueberries to a fine powder.
- Mix the milk, whey protein and berry powder in a measuring cup.
- Chop the bananas and add it to the blender. Pour the milk-berry-protein mixture. Add the cubes and blend
- Serve right away.