Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Looking Back before Springing Forward -- My Favorite Fifteen of 2012

Print  Friendly and PDF
Dear Readers, How have you been? I know its been while, nearly a year since I decided to stop by and say hello. I thank you all for inquiring about the blog and me. I assure you, I have neither gone belly up nor decided to abandon the blog. Considering this being the first post of the year, is it appropriate to say 'Happy New Year'? LoL. I know its a little late, but its better late than never, right?

While I have come back from hibernation, its going to be a few weeks before I start regularly updating the blog. But I have to tell you that I do have plans for revamping the blog and making it user-friendly. First in the pipeline is to give it a new face-lift, adding recipe-index(although I cringe at the thought of indexing 425 posts..), bloghop and join in active social networking etc etc..

I am happy to say I bought a Nikon D7000 on Black Friday last year. Currently hunting for a great Prime lens and Macro lens. Recommendations are welcome. Here is the first ever picture I took using that camera. I was quite adamant that I won't experiment with it until I go to the temple of my favorite God "Lord Ganesha" in Flushing, NY. The husband was itching to get his hands on my toy but I didn't let him. The camera was sitting in the box for nearly a month before I was temple-bound. I haven't started taking any food clicks with it yet.. Have been very busy with this thing called life.

Anywayz, here are a few of my favorite posts of last year:

1.       First Post of the Year: Healthy Kadai Paneer-http://pangravykadaicurry.blogspot.com/2012/01/healthy-kadai-paneer.html

2.       Sweet Beginnings:  Favorite “Festive Sweet” Post: Almond Halwa/Cake-


3.       Sweet Beginnings:  First (Holiday) Bake Post: Ginger Bread Man Cookies-


4.      Sweet Beginnings:  First Ever Cupcake Post:  Eggless Chocolate Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting-


5.       Sweet Beginnings: “Go-to “ Loaf-Cake that is a family favorite: Eggless “Tunisian Date” And Walnut Loaf Cake with Flaxseed-


6.       Sweet Beginnings:  Second Favorite Cake –  Farmer John’s Beet Cake baked right-


7.       Curry Madness:  Chef Jacob’s Chicken and Okra Curry-


8.       Curry Madness: Khichiya Papad and Lentil Curry-


9.       Yeasty Goodies:  Stuffed Durum Wheat “Atta Flour” Sesame Rolls/Buns-


10.   Yeasty Goodies: Favorite Meatballs Sliders-


11.   Yeasty Goodies: Stuffed Pita Pockets With Falafel and Guacamole-


12.   Beverages/Smoothie etc:  Spinach Avocado and Banana Smoothie-


13.   Beverages/Smoothies etc: Indian spice sweet tea – Masala Chai-


14.   Beverages/Smoothies etc:  Flavored Buttermilk, Sumer cooler-


15.   Beverages/Smoothies etc:  Banana Blueberry and Whey Protein Smoothie-

See you all again with another post soon.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Thanks a bunch for your valuable comments and continued support.They are very much appreciated. Yes,like "Rain on Dry Land" and like "Oasis in Desert Sand".
XoXo, Cool Lassi(e)